MG Magnette 1956 ZA
This is a lovely example of the original classic MG “Safety Fast in air smoothed style” idiom being originally advertised as an “MG saloon combining contemporary design with sports cars performance”.
The car has very desirable and sensible performance and handling upgrades, making it a worthwhile drive on modern roads, truly as MG intended.
The car belongs to one of our own most experienced technicians, who originally restored it as a car for himself. Having finished the car to an exceptionally high standard and with only a few test miles driven since, he now wants to sell, and we are very happy to do this on his behalf.
- Completely rebuilt body
- Ivor Searle 5 bearing 1800 MGB engineElectronic ignition
- Ford 5 speed gearbox
- Front discs conversion with servo
- All new suspension with poly bushes
- Koni Adjustable Dampers
- 3.9 Rear Axle (in place of original 4.1)
- Reconditioned wheels with new tyres and hubcaps
- Reconditioned petrol tank
- Reconditioned radiator with twin fans
- Completely new leather interior with wool headlining
- Stainless steel bumpers and mouldings
- The car is zero mileage never been driven on road since rebuild
- Over £16k in invoices for parts